The Newcastle Cycling Campaign is run by volunteers and is funded by donations from our members, partners and other corporate sponsors. All donations contribute to furthering our vision for a cycle-friendly Newcastle and Tyne & Wear.
The easiest way to donate to us is via our Local Giving webpage.
If you would like to donate using a different method please contact us.
Examples of what we may use the money for
- Members activities and projects
- The running of meetings for members
- Purchasing resources, books and DVDs
- Representing the Campaign at events
- Getting expert advice
- Designing and printing of leaflets, booklets, banners
- Running this website
- Supporting partners’ events and activities