The Newcastle Cycling Campaign is funded by donations from our members, partners and other corporate sponsors. We promise to only spend money to further our vision for a cycle-friendly Newcastle and Tyne & Wear and achieve our priorities. This year’s priorities are found by clicking here.
The easiest way to donate to us is via our Local Giving webpage.
If you would like to donate using a different method please contact us.
Examples of what we may use the money for
- Members activities and projects
- The running of meetings for members
- Purchasing resources, books and DVDs
- Representing the Campaign at events
- Getting expert advice and assistance
- Designing and printing of leaflets, booklets, banners
- Running this website