Five workshops, as listed below, took place at the Love Cycling Go Dutch conference in Newcastle 5 November 2013. These were held in two sessions so that each delegate was able to attend two workshops.
1. Reducing road danger and sustainable safety
• Divera Twisk – SWOV (Dutch Institute for Road Safety Research) (slides not available)
• Ton Hummel – Principal Road Safety Engineer slides
3. Liveable neighbourhoods – Home Zones and DIY Streets
• Steven Schepel – MENSenSTRAAT slides
• Paul Ruffles – Sustrans (slides not yet available)
5. Cycling for Health
• Lucy Saunders – Greater London Authority, Transport for London slides
• Dr Tim Townshend – Newcastle University (slides not yet available)
You can find other presentations on the LCGD conference page here.