If you would like to financially support the Newcastle Cycling Campaign, you can make donations online and it couldn’t be any easier. We teamed up with Localgiving.com which allows small groups like us to claim Gift Aid even when they are not registered with the Charity Commission.
Go to our webpage and click on make a donation:
Examples of what we may use the money for:
– Running of the quarterly members’ meetings
– Purchasing resources, books and DVDs
– Representing the Campaign at events
– Getting expert advice and assistance
– Designing and printing of leaflets, posters, banners
– Running the campaign website
– Members activities and projects
We’d like to thank those who have donated monies so far and commit to report back on future donations and their use.
Also localgiving.com can double donations at specific times and locations during the year so we’ll let you know when this happens so that you can make your money go even further!!